Contemporary issues of International Space Law
The course leads
Obtaining theoretical knowledge in the field of International Space Law, acquaintance with the content of the main current issues and problems of the sector of Public International Law.
1. Sources of international law. Liability in international law.
2. Sources of international space law.
3. The legal status of outer space and celestial bodies. The problem of delimiting airspace and outer space.
4. Objects launched into space: control, registration, return.
5. Features of liability in space law.
6. The legal status of astronauts.
7. Progressive development of space law.