Customs value of goods: principles and methods of determining the procedure for declaring and control
The course leads
The seminar (round table) will be of interest to participants of foreign economic activity. Theoretical aspects, review of legal and regulatory sources, comparative analysis supported by practical examples.
1. The normative legal regulation of the procedure for determining the customs value in the Customs Union.
2. The principles of determination of the customs value of goods imported into the customs territory of the Customs Union.
3. Application of the methods of determining the customs value of the goods: the theoretical and practical aspects. Features of formation of a set of documents with a statement declaring the customs value of the goods by the method of 6/3.
4. The procedure for documentary confirmation the customs value of goods.
5. Additional accrual to the value of the transaction: design features. Licensing and leasing fees, agency fees, insurance and delivery of goods in the structure of the customs value of goods. The practical aspects and examples.
6. The procedure for determining and declaring the customs value of goods exported from the territory of the Russian Federation.
7. Features of determining the customs value of goods. Foreign trade documentation. Common mistakes when preparing documents provided by the declarant to confirm information on the customs value of goods. Recommendations for the design of commercial documents: invoices, specifications, commercial offers, price lists. Features of use of international sales terms of the contract in determining the customs value of goods. Practical examples and exercises.
8. Recommendations on the use of Incoterms 2010 conditions in the sale of goods contracts. Discounts. Species reflection methods in the contract. Features of the use of discounts in determining the customs value of goods.
9. Additional verification: the reasons for the appointment, conduct.
10. Adjustment of the customs value. Using pricing information for comparative analysis.
11. Common mistakes when completing the customs value control procedures: filling the FTC, TPA-2.
12. Features of the customs value adjustments due to technical errors in the process of customs operations and after the release of the goods.
13. Features of determining the customs value of the goods to be drawn up in the procedure "Export". A set of documents required to verify the declared information on customs value of exported goods.
14. Procedure for appealing the actions (inaction) of customs authorities in the determination and adjustment of the customs value of goods.
15. Review of court decisions on the definition and adjustment of the customs value of goods.