The course is based on the most recent IATA requirements, in accordance with IATA regulations. The course is taught in Russian.
1. Presentation of the course.
2. Ground Handling (Review).
4. Recourse management.
5. Flight safety.
6. Planning emergency response at the airport.
7. Aviation security.
8. Customer Services Management.
9. Audit ISAGO (review)
10. Cargo and mail handling.
11. Safety and health in ground handling of aircraft.
12. Organization of special events and at the airport.
13. IATA Airport Handling Manual-ASM.
14. Standard Agreement of IATA Ground Handling (SGHA).
15. IATA agreement on the quality of service (Service Level Agreement - SLA).
16. Training of staff.