Obtaining theoretical knowledge in the field of International Space Law, acquaintance with the content of the main current issues and problems of the sector of Public International Law.
1. Concept, sources and principles of Space Law. Space Law relationship.
2. The international legal regime for outer space.
3. Legal aspects of the demilitarization of outer space.
4. The international legal status of space objects.
5. The international legal status of cosmonauts (astronauts) and space crews.
6. Legal control over space activities.
7. International legal regulation of exploration and use of celestial bodies.
8. Responsibility in the International Space Law and its features.