Increasing the level of professional knowledge in the field of ground and onboard maintenance of passengers with disabilities at airports and on aircraft.
1. Types of redused mobility.
2. Equalization of rights and opportunities, social integration.
3. Regulation under the International law.
4. National regulation of social protection.
5. The implementation of the social protection right.
6. Safety in air carriage.
7. The procedure for providing passengers with redused mobility and services at airports and on board of the aircraft.
8. Psychology of behavior.