Increasing the level of professional knowledge on the problem taking into account human factors in civil aviation.
1. Overview of the sources of law and the acts of international organizations on the issue of the human factor. Acts of the ICAO on the issue of the human factor. IATA acts on the issue of the human factor. Acts of Eurocontrol on the issue of the human factor. Normative legal acts of the Russian Ministry of Transport and the Federal Air Transport Agency acts on the issue of the human factor.
2. Retrospective analysis of domestic and foreign experience to address the problem of reducing the negative influence of the human factor. The problem of the human factor in aviation: a retrospective and state of the art. Model SHEL. Education of human factor: Program CRM, TRM, DRM, MRM, LOFT. Threats and errors: TEM model and some relating to its question. A proactive approach to the management of flight safety for the human factor of LOSA and NOSS. The problem of mentality and peculiarities of the Russian mentality. Program "CRM Russia" and the process of its evolution.
3. The problem of improvement of professional psychological selection of aviation personnel.
4. The problem of interaction in the workplace and possible approaches to its solution.
5. The account of the human factor: problems and prospects.