Expert in space law, LL.D., Professor, Honored Lawyer of Ukraine
- Head of the Department of Space and Environmental Law at Institute of State and Law Problems at the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (NAS of Ukraine).
- Deputy Director of the International Center of Space Law of the Ukraine.
- Academician of the National Academy of Legal Sciences of Ukraine.
- Member of the International Academy of Astronautics.
- Laureate of State Prize of Ukraine in the field of science and technology.
- Member of the International Institute of Space Law.
- Member of the National Committee of the UNESCO "Man and Biosphere".
- A member of the Ukrainian delegation within the United Nations Committee on Outer Space and its Legal Subcommittee (since 2000).
- Chairman of the Section of the legal basis of nature Ukrainian Society for Nature Conservation.
- A member of two specialized councils for defense of doctoral theses; trained more than 20 candidates and 4 doctors of law.
She has several awards of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Union of Lawyers of Ukraine for a series of works in the field of law.
Author of over 400 scientific publications published in Ukraine and other countries (Russia, Germany, USA, Brazil, Italy, and others (more than 60 of them – in the field of space law). Among publications – several monographs prepared in the international creative teams and published in publishing houses such as Kluwer, SoSoSl).
A member of the Editorial boards of several scientific journals, an associate professor at the University of Poitiers (France).