Eleven International Publishing
Eleven International Publishing is an international academic publisher in the field of social sciences. Eleven's aim is to support the use of social sciences by offering high quality and timely publications, targetted at academics and practitioners.
The areas in which Eleven will initially be active are: (i) Law; (ii) Criminology; (iii) Public Administration; and (iv) Political Sciences.
On 1 January 2010 Boom uitgevers Den Haag acquired Eleven International Publishing. Established in 2003 by Selma Hoedt, Eleven International Publishing built a high quality list in international law and acquired strong market presence. Boom uitgevers Den Haag has identified international academic and professional publishing as a growing niche market. The acquisition of Eleven International Publishing fulfils a strategic objective of Boom uitgevers Den Haag in pursuing opportunities in this area and provides the basis for the creation of a fully-fledged international academic publishing company in the field of social sciences. Eleven International Publishing will be continued as an imprint of Boom uitgevers Den Haag and the publishing activities will be expanded to include humanities and social sciences.
The areas in which Eleven will initially be active are: (i) Law; (ii) Criminology; (iii) Public Administration; and (iv) Political Sciences. Such concentration does not, of course, rule out the development of products related to other areas of social sciences. Eleven's mission is to continue to build and establish long-term author and customer relationships by offering high quality, sustainable information services.
Publish with us
There is no shortage of old-established publishing houses willing to publish in the field of social sciences, but Eleven International Publishing has an approach to publishing which will distinguish it from these competitors, and make it the most attractive of publishing partners! Eleven is a modern company, applying all the latest techniques available to publishers, but in its relations with its authors and customers it will return to standards of service and courtesy which have too often been forgotten elsewhere.
Building on the extensive expertise in international publishing of its publisher and advisers:
- Eleven offers all the advantages of a small publishing house - individual attention, flexibility to respond to the needs of authors, personal service and dedication
- Eleven is committed to building long-term, stable relationships with its authors and customers, in which 'loyalty' 'trust' and 'reliability' are not just words, but key concepts
- Eleven believes that its authors are entitled to fair treatment. It will therefore offer the best possible contractual terms, and will invite the input of its authors in all the successive phases of their publication - editorial, production and marketing
- Eleven is committed to quality publishing and will achieve this through its peer reviewing system
- Eleven will make use of the latest intelligence and methodology, to achieve effective marketing and distribution - the key to success in all publishing enterprises, large and small.
For more information, please contact the publisher, Ms Selma Hoedt firstname.lastname@example.org