Increasing the professional knowledge level in the field of international legal regulation of labor migration in the modern world, consideration with international agreements of a universal and regional nature, forms and principles of international cooperation of states in this field, theoretical and practical issues related to migration as well as a number of other issues.
1. The concept of international migration.
2. The concept, features and legal regulation of international labor migration.
3. Legal regulation of labor and the status of migrant workers within the UN.
4. Legal regulation of labor and the status of migrant workers within the ILO.
5. Regulation of the legal status of migrant workers at the regional level.
6. Legal regulation of labor and the status of migrant workers in the CIS.
7. Regulation of labor and the status of migrant workers in bilateral agreements of the Russian Federation.
8. Legal regulation of relations related to labor migration in the legislation of the Russian Federation.