1. Subject of labor law. Delimitation of the related fields of law. Employment contract. Features of labor contracts in civil aviation. Features of the method of labor law.
2. Relationships in the workplace. Elements of labor relations. Special legal personality of aviation personnel.
3. The employment contract with the aviation personnel. The order of the conclusion, modification and termination of the employment contract.
4. Working time and time for rest of aviation personnel.
5. Payment Guarantee. General and special disciplinary responsibility of transport workers.
6. Labour disputes involving aviation personnel. Features of supervision and control over compliance with labor legislation.
7. Features of social security of aviation personnel. The procedure for calculating seniority. Pension benefits.