Legal regulation of the use of airspace
The course leads
Length: 16 hours
Mode classes: 8 hours per day
Increasing the level of professional knowledge in the field of legal regulation of the use of airspace. The course is taught in Russian.
Form of study:
At the end of training:
advanced training certificate
- Aviation as the area of public relations.
- Instruments of air law.
- The concept and features of activity in the field of aviation.
- State regulation of use of airspace.
- Features of international legal regulation of use of airspace.
- Kinds of international flights and international legal regulation.
- Some problems of international legal regulation of use of airspace in order to implement a commercial air transport.