St Petersburg (Russia)
St Petersburg (Russia)
Raising the level of professional knowledge in the service of passengers and baggage at airports of the Russian Federation.
1. Aims and objectives of regulation of civil aviation with respect to air carriage. The system and structure of Federal executive bodies. State bodies authorized in the field of air carriage. The functions and tasks. Federal Air Transport Agency: functions and tasks in the service of transportation processes.
2. Normative legal acts regulating air transport. Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules Relating to International Carriage by Air (Warsaw, 1929), and other acts of the Warsaw system. Convention for the Unification of Certain Rules for International Carriage by Air (Montreal, 1999). Civil Code of Rassian Federation. Air Code of Rassian Federation. Federal aviation regulations "General rules for air transport of passengers, baggage, cargo and maintenance requirements of passengers, shippers, consignees" and "Certification requirements for legal entities engaged in airport activities to ensure service for passengers, baggage, cargo and mail".
3. Ground stage air passengers. Procedures for registration of passengers. Methods and types of check-in: automatic, manual registration, at the front desk, self-service check: on-line, self-registration kiosk (CUSS), through a mobile application. Automated check-in systems. Boarding passes (species). Requirements for quality of service at check-in.
4. Baggage handling requirements for luggage carriers. Baggage - definition, types of baggage. Rules and regulations of baggage: the weight system and piecework system. Excess baggage, unaccompanied baggage. Rates at the excess baggage. Luggage tags for baggage: paper tags, electronic tags "in the cockpit," The order of registration of luggage transportation: at the front desk, self check at the front passenger. Processing luggage in the sorting area in the terminal building.
5. Carrying flight documentation. Documentation requirements for commercial load of the flight. Carrying passengers flight documentation: summary statement of the boot, the lists of passengers, luggage statement, general declaration. The requirements for the information contained in flight transportation documentation.
6. Information messages on the flight. Telegrams to load the flight movement of aircraft. The requirements for the exchange of information on the payload and the movement of aircraft flying with the payload. Telegrams of the payload and the flight. Addresses, urgency messages, standard and important information for their commercial flight, flight traffic information (departure, arrival, delays). Special Notes.
7. The passenger service at the airport of destination (interim). The landing of passengers from the aircraft to the terminal delivery. Issuance of checked baggage. Faults in the baggage: delayed baggage transportation (delay in the arrival at the destination airport), loss of luggage, damage to luggage, theft of luggage. Handling of complaints by passengers with luggage. Features of the organization of transportation of transit passengers on domestic and international flights.
8. Maintenance of passengers at flight delays, error condition. Flight delay, error condition - determination. Requirements for passenger service during flight delays. The organization works to serve passengers during flight delays in bad situations.