Increasing the level of professional skills in the field of safety management for the heads and staff of operators', airports, organizations of maintenance and repair services, aviation educational institutions.
risk managers in civil aviation
teachers of higher and secondary educational institutions
teachers of aviation training centres
quality management specialists
specialists in maintenance and repair of aviation equipment
senior management of civil aviation
managers of airports
flight safety personal
specialists in air traffic control
state civil servants competent authority
1. State regulation of safety management systems (terms, approaches, methods, conditions, problems, challenges).
2. The safety management system of the Operator / Service provider.
3. Risk management for safety.
4. The conceptual framework of the safety management systems.
5. Procedure for the development and execution of safety management manuals and other documents of the safety management systems.
6. Operating inspection control of organizations (enterprises) in civil aviation sphere.
7. Safety Risk Management Program.