The Union of National and non-Olympic Sports of Russia is a public association of physical culture and sports. Its main goals are interaction with federations and sportsmen, assistance in holding sporting events, popularizing and preserving the traditions of national and non-Olympic sports, developing children's and youth sports, and preparing a sports reserve.
The Union is part of the Olympic movement, builds its work in accordance with the Olympic Charter of the IOC, represents the Russian Federation at the World Games, as well as in all regional, continental and world sports competitions held or patronized by the International Olympic Committee.
The Union of National and non-Olympic Sports of Russia organizes and conducts competitions on national and non-Olympic sports with the aim:
– the development of mass and popular sports of Russia;
– maintenance of national sports and cultural traditions;
– general improvement of the population of Russia;
– attracting young people to a healthy lifestyle;
– strengthening of international friendship and mutual understanding.
Between the Union of National and non-Olympic Sports of Russia and the Institute of Air and Space Law AEROHELP July 19, 2018 signed an Agreement, the subject of which is cooperation for the implementation of joint programs to promote healthy lifestyles and develop spiritual, moral and cultural values.